Book your room at Hotel du Helder
Get an overview of this hotelLyon hotel in Lyon City Centre, near Textile Museum
Located in Lyon City Centre, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of University of Lyon II and Textile Museum. Bellecour Square and St. Jean Cathedral are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with self parking, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a front-desk safe. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 98 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Helder features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel du Helder is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 98
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 2.30 per pet, per night
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.