Book your room at Hôtel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Solo)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelLyon hotel in 2nd Arrondissement, near Textile Museum
Located in 2nd Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place Carnot, Textile Museum, and Bellecour Square. St. Jean Cathedral and Roman Theatres of Fourviere are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 50 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Victoria Lyon Perrache Confluence features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.