Availability: Mercure Lyon Lumière
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement) near Musee Lumiere
This hotel is located in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement), close to Musee Lumiere, Textile Museum, and Jean Moulin University. Also nearby are Maison de la Danse and Lyon Bioparc.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Lyon Lumière features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Lyon Lumière Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1754 square feet (163 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 78
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 163
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1754
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Le Cinematographe - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
L Entracte - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mercure Lyon Lumière Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 3
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.