Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Suite, 1 Double Bed - No refund
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Superior Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Lyon aparthotel near Part Dieu railway station
Near Musée Lumière and transportation
This Lyon aparthotel, built in 2005, is located in the city's business district, connected to the airport and near Part Dieu railway station as well as close to Jean Moulin University and the Musée Lumière.
Restaurant and lounge
Park & Suites Prestige Lyon Part Dieu offers 1930s architectural style, Le Cabochon restaurant and lounge, and indoor pool. Massage treatment rooms, a sauna, and a spa tub are provided.
At Park & Suites Prestige Lyon Part Dieu, bright, contemporary guest units offer flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, as well as kitchenettes with dishware, stoves, and microwaves.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 2 August to 18 August:
- One of the dining venues
Built in 2005, Park & Suites Prestige Lyon Part Dieu features 1930s architectural style, as well as an airy atrium that includes Le Cabochon restaurant and lounge. Guests can work out in the fitness facility, use the indoor pool, or unwind in the spa area, which provides massage treatment rooms, a sauna, and a spa tub. A buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served each morning, and room service is available (limited hours). Meeting facilities at this 4-star hotel include 2 conference rooms with natural light, air conditioning, and audiovisual equipment. Dry cleaning/laundry service, an elevator (lift), and private garage parking (surcharge) with limited availability are provided. The front desk is open 24 hours, and multilingual staff are on hand. Newspapers and a television are complimentary in the lobby. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access is also complimentary.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Le Cabochon - Restaurant and lounge in the atrium. Lunch and dinner. Open Monday noon to Wednesday noon.
Breakfast buffet - Offered daily. Surcharge.
Room service - Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
Park & Suites Prestige Lyon Part Dieu has a spa area featuring massage treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests wishing for daily housekeeping must inform the front desk at time of check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night