Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star romantic hotel with 2 restaurants in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement)
This romantic hotel is located in Lyon (3rd Arrondissement), close to Tour du Credit Lyonnais, Lyon Opera, and Lyon City Hall. Also nearby are Bellecour Square and Lyon Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon Amenities
In addition to a sauna, Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon features a steam room and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 39
- Business center
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Arc en Ciel - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
Bistrot de la Tour - This buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily
Le Ciel de Lyon - This bar serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.