Please enter your travel dates.
Panoramic Standard guest room
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Panoramic Single Standard
- One King Bed
Welcome to the Europe’s tallest hotel in the capital of Gaul, Lyon.
The hotel is located in a central geographic area, within walking distance of the city centre, listed in the UNESCO World Heritage.
"The Bistrot de La Tour" is an informal French brasserie, with a classic buffet and dish of the day. The gastronomic restaurant "L'Arc En Ciel" welcome you to taste famous vineyard and food of the region.
All 238 rooms and 7 Business Class rooms offer you a fantastic panoramic view of the city and surrounding regions with a free Wi-Fi connection and air conditioned.
Radisson Blu Lyon's Arc en Ciel fine-dining restaurant showcases French cuisine, complemented by spectacular views of the city and river.
The views are equally impressive from the Ciel de Lyon bar on the 32nd floor.
The casual Bistrot de la Tour offers buffet and à la carte dining, including a daily breakfast (surcharge).
24-hour room service.
The hotel includes 11 meeting rooms and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guests enjoy complimentary access to a nearby health club with a pool, sauna, and steam room, as well as a hammam and a fitness facility.
A complimentary shuttle bus operates between the hotel and the TGV Part-Dieu train station.
Parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 39
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Secretarial services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- City view
Arc en Ciel - Fine-dining restaurant serving French cuisine. City and river views.
Ciel de Lyon - Bar located on the 32nd floor. City view.
Bistrot de la Tour - Buffet restaurant open for breakfast and lunch. Breakfast served daily (surcharge).
Room service - Available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.