Availability: Chateau St Gerlach
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Valkenburg aan de Geul with a full-service spa
Situated in a regional park, this spa hotel is close to De Valkenier Amusement Park, Valkenburg Holland Casino, and Valkenburg Caves. Also nearby are Theodoor Dorrenplein and Valkenburg Castle.
At Chateau St Gerlach, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also offers a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau St Gerlach Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Chateau St Gerlach features an indoor pool and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. An area shuttle within 15 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Chateau St Gerlach is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1997
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Double sink
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Chateau St Gerlach - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bistrot de Liege - This bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Spa St. Gerlach has 4 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Chateau St Gerlach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29.50 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 1 to 11 years old)
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.