Availability: Golden Tulip Apple Park Maastricht
Comfort Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, SaunaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Maastricht with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to De Geusselt Stadium, Bonnefanten Museum, and Basilica of Our Lady. Also nearby are St. Servaas Church and Natural History Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Golden Tulip Apple Park Maastricht features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Golden Tulip Apple Park Maastricht Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Golden Tulip Apple Park Maastricht is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Dreamz Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Golden Tulip Apple Park Maastricht Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.61 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.