Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- One Single Bed
Double Room (Budget)
- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Charming family hotel in Valkenburg
Valkenburg is the oldest tourist site in the Netherlands.
The town has many attractions such as caves, castles, amusement parks, Holland Casino and Thermae 2000.The area is also ideal for hiking and biking.
Restaurant and hotelbar
In our restaurant we not only serve an unlimited and extensive breakfast buffet, but we also devote special attention to the traditional four-course dinner. You can relax in our cosy bar or sunny roofterrace.
Our small charming family hotel offers 34 rooms of various categories each with its own individual design. All rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, toilet, television, safe, clockradio and telephone.
Since 1962, the family Rooding found her home in this beautiful building on the edge of the " Terraces World "of Valkenburg. Atlanta Hotel is a well known name in Valkenburg and surroundings. Valkenburg guarantees a fun weekend or holiday you will not regret. You can enjoy the peace and activities of the area. It's all in and around Hollands most popular place to be when it comes to relaxing and having fun.
Of course, the mild climate and Limburg our delicious home cooking brings a large contribution to your already existing enjoyment. Hotel Atlanta is always a great place to come home. Limburg hospitality, and this for two generations.
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Street parking (metered)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wake-up calls
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The very service minded and friendly team of Hotel Atlanta welcomes you to the Burgundian style that belongs to the region Valkenburg. In our restaurant we not only serve an unlimited and extensive breakfast buffet, but we also devote special attention to the traditional four-course dinner. The honest food that we produce, annually attracts many guests who feel at home every time they visit hotel Atlanta.
In our cosy hotel bar, which also has a readingtable with different literature, you can go for a smooth recovery while enjoying a drink. Moreover, in the warm months you access our sunny roofterrace and gardenterrace, where you can relax.
The town has many attractions such as caves, castles, amusement parks, Holland Casino and Thermae 2000 at the top of the Cauberg. The area is also ideal for hiking, biking or motorcycle tours through the beautiful hilly landscape.
In the midst of nature is also a good base for shopping towns like Maastricht, Maasmechelen, Antwerp, Hasselt, Aachen and Dusseldorf.
The convenient location of the hotel, right on the edge of Valkenburg, directly on the pedestrian zone, allows you to leave your car the entire stay. Within one minute walking distance to central Valkenburg with nice shops, restaurants, terraces, the river Geul and historic buildings that typify the look of Valkenburg.
City's like Maastricht and Aachen reachable within 20 minutes. Only a 15 minute drive to the Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre MECC or Maastricht Aachen Airport.
Valkenburg, the oldest tourist town of the Netherlands, has lots of great things to offer:
- Countless castles and towers from the middle age era, with the absolute must-visit the famous Castle ruins looking out on Valkenburg.
- Various museums, with among others the world famous real Roman Catacombs.
- The famous Caves of Valkenburg, used by the resistance fighters in WW2 as well as caves which are thousands of years old.
- Various amusement parks (Valkenier, Valkenburg A GOGO, Farytale Forest (Sprookjesbos).
- The world famous health resort Thermae 2000
- Countless of restaurants, pubs, shops, (heated) terraces and plenty of historical buildings for the real historic enthusiasts.
In short: Valkenburg offers a gigantic diversity of possibly and has something to offer for every one and every age !
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is open from 2 PM to 11 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.27 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge