Book your room at Hotel Les Charmes
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, BathtubMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Natural History Museum
Located in the heart of Maastricht, this hotel is steps from Maastricht University and Natural History Museum. St. Servaas Church and Basilica of Our Lady are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 15 rooms offer LCD TVs, room service, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Maastricht hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Hotel Les Charmes is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - lobby lounge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.80 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.