Availability: Huis ter Geul
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- One Double Bed
Valkenburg aan de Geul hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Valkenburg Cable Car, Wilhemina Toren, and Fluwelengrot. Also nearby are Valkenburg Castle and Theodoor Dorrenplein.
In addition to a restaurant, Huis ter Geul features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature safes along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Huis ter Geul Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This Valkenburg aan de Geul hotel also offers a garden, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Huis ter Geul is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1932
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning. An additional buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Grand Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Huis ter Geul Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7,50 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15.00
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.