Availability: Novotel Maastricht
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Maastricht with an outdoor pool
Situated in Maastricht, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Maastricht Exhibition and Congress Centre, Bonnefanten Museum, and Basilica of Our Lady. Also nearby are Natural History Museum and St. Servaas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Maastricht features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Maastricht Amenities
Novotel Maastricht features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Maastricht is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1988
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $5.95 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant at Novotel - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Maastricht Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:At check-in, you'll be asked to present the credit card you used to book your room.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.