Book your room at Marriott Macon City Center
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Macon hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Macon Coliseum, Harriet Tubman Museum, and Douglass Theater. Also nearby are Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Cannonball House.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Macon City Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Macon City Center
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Macon City Center provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 125000 square feet (11613 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Marriott Macon City Center is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 8
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 11613
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 125000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( 9.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Marriott Macon City Center has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Marriott Macon City Center
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.