Availability: Hilton Madrid Airport
King Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Hilton Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Twin Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Hilton Relaxation RmMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with an outdoor pool in Madrid (Barajas)
This luxury hotel is located in Madrid (Barajas), near the airport, Plenilunio Shopping Area, Madrid Congress Centre, and El Capricho Park. Also nearby are Juan Carlos I Park and Estadio de la Comunidad.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Madrid Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Madrid Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Hilton Madrid Airport provides a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 18299 square feet (1700 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 284
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 18299
- Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Reserva Grill - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Ferrum Bar - This tapas bar specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Madrid Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room