Availability: ME Madrid
Aura RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Mode RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Energy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Personality, SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
ME, SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deal of the dayMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Madrid hotel near Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Plaza Mayor
Right in the heart of Madrid, this hotel is close to dining, nightlife, art, culture, shopping, museums (Prado, Thyssen-Bornemisza, and Reina Sofía), and next to the commercial and business area as well as tourist attractions, such as Retiro Park, Puerta del Sol, Royal Palace.
Bar and restaurant
Guests of the ME Madrid can enjoy cocktails and total rock decadence in the rooftop bar that rises high above the Plaza de Santa Ana. The ground floor offers a hip international restaurant.
The 192 distinctive guestrooms have bright decor in rich colors and fabrics; all offer an in-room bar, luxury bathroom, feather-top bedding, satellite television, wireless Internet, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ME Madrid Amenities
Guests of the ME Hotel Madrid can enjoy music and cocktails in the Rooftop Bar with impressive views over Madrid. The 24-hour, state-of-the-art gym features classes such as funk and hip hop, Pilates, and Thai Chi, and guests can relax after a hard workout in the onsite spa and beauty center. The hotel offers ‘everything is possible' service for any needs guests may have, while other practical amenities include multilingual staff, a 24-hour front desk, safe-deposit boxes, tour assistance, and parking (surcharge). 7 separate function rooms for meetings and events are available, as well as wireless Internet access (surcharge), and a technology helpdesk. Babysitting is available on request (surcharge).
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Ana la Santa - Offers a new type of cuisine with the highest quality products and familiar recipes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Roof - Modern lounge bar on the rooftop, with outdoor seating and panoramic views over Madrid. Contemporary design and very relaxed atmosphere, serving cocktails and other drinks.
Guests of the hotel have access to a nearby fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
ME Madrid Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Biosphere Hotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- ME Madrid is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.