Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Premium Room, City View
- One Queen Bed
Central splendor near Reina Sofia Art Center
Overlooking the Neptune Fountain and its quiet plaza, this regal Madrid hotel lies opposite the Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza museums and two blocks from the Reina Sofia Art Center.
Guests at this 5-star property can enjoy rooftop views from a 24-hour fitness center and conversation under a stained-glass rotunda dome, an original feature built for King Alfonso XIII.
The Westin Palace Madrid's 467 rooms are decorated in Belle Epoque style and include digital phones, air conditioning, Internet access and spacious marble baths with anti-mist mirrors.
The Westin Palace Madrid's 18 modular meeting rooms and banquet lounges are soundproofed and equipped with microphones and audio-visual systems. Their total capacity is 800. Medinaceli Lounge, at 418 square meters, is the largest. The smallest rooms - Hemingway Lounge (42 square meters) and Mata Hari Lounge (55 square meters) are named after former hotel guests. In all meeting rooms, remote control digital touch screens operate automatically operating curtains, screens and ISDN Internet connections. Some of the rooms are wood-paneled, with Venetian chandeliers. All benefit from natural daylight.
The business center on the ground floor, adjacent to the front desk, has telephone and fax services, high-speed Internet access (surcharge) , telephone booths, and meeting area. Mobile phones are available for hire, and secretarial and translation services are available.
Light snacks, fruit juice and beverages can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace overlooking the square, the Jeronimos Royal Monastery, and the Retiro park.
The WestinWORKOUT Gym is open 24 hours a day and features TechnoGym cardio equipment, multiscreen TVs, and its own sound system.
R'diffusion beauty treatments, including facials, massage, epilation, manicure and pedicure, are available on the sixth floor. A small hairdressers of the same name is located on the second floor.
Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 467
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1912
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
La Rotonda - International and Spanish cuisine is served at this informal, semi-circular restaurant, surrounding the great dome beneath the Palace Bar. A buffet is served here for breakfast and lunch. There is a la carte dining in the evening.
Asia Gallery - Serves Cantonese cuisine in a 1920s-style venue. Specialises in Peking Duck and fresh, soft crabs.
Palace Bar - Set in the most dramatic room of the hotel, the bar is dominated by the Art Nouveau stained-glass dome with its flower motif, from which a large chandelier is suspended. Cocktails (particularly dry martinis or a choice from over 700 wines in the adjoining cellar) are enjoyed day long by guests firmly ensconsed in the green-leather armchairs or navy-blue divans. Live piano music is played for afternoon tea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 38.19 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The Westin Palace, Madrid is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.