Availability: MARITIM Hotel Magdeburg
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Studio Double UseMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite (double use)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Studio Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Suite (single use)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
4.5-star luxury hotel in Magdeburg with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Green Citadel of Magdeburg, Magdeburg Parliament, and Monatery of Our Lady. Also nearby are Cathedral of Magdeburg and Elbauenpark.
At MARITIM Hotel Magdeburg, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features bars/lounges and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 10 July 2014 to 15 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
MARITIM Hotel Magdeburg Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, MARITIM Hotel Magdeburg provides a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 16210 square feet (1506 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 514
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16210
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1995
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1506
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Da Capo - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This piano bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
MARITIM Hotel Magdeburg Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5.00 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4,95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 52.00
- Late check-out fee: EUR 52.00
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.