Book your room at Tenuta Uccellina
Standard Double Room, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (Poderino)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Tuscan-style farm stay with private beach and restaurant
Situated in a regional park, this farm stay is within 9 mi (15 km) of Villa Granducale di Alberese, Natural Park of Maremma, and Talamone Port. Abbazia di San Rabano and Torre di Collelungo are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Nearest Transport Options
Along with a restaurant, this farm stay has a meeting room and limo/town car service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden are onsite.
All 17 rooms offer sofa beds, TVs with digital channels, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Magliano in Toscana farm stay has its very own private beach. The farm stay offers a restaurant. This farm stay offers access to limo/town car service and a meeting room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Tuscan-style farm stay also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Private beach nearby
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Digital TV service
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Tenuta Uccellina - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 2 years old stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 10 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay (for stays between 25 July - 31 August)
- Spring Break deposit: EUR 100 per stay (for stays between 18 April - 21 April)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.