Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Room
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
4-star hotel on the Golf National of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines (78)
The hotel Novotel Saint-Quentin Golf National, 4-star hotel of 131 rooms is ideal to welcome your private or professional events: weddings, seminars, conventions, and team-building.
Located on the Golf National of Saint-Quentin, which welcomes the Open de France every year and the Ryder Cup in 2018, the hotel features leisure facilities which make it a complete resort right next to Paris.
The Novotel Café & the Club House propose a traditional cuisine with Plancha and BIO products. Both restaurants feature a terrace with a view on the swimming pool and the Golf National.
The hotel Novotel Saint-Quentin Golf National, 4-star hotel of 131 rooms is ideal to welcome your private or professional events: wedding, seminar, convention and team-building. This green hotel offers 1 000 sqm meeting rooms, including one amphitheatre. Located on the Golf National of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines (78), which welcomes the Open de France every year and will host the Ryder Cup in 2018, the hotel features a restaurant, a Club House, and leisure facilities, which make it a complete resort right next to Paris.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 131
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8748
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 813
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Sewing kit
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Le Novotel Cafe - Offering a view on the golf and on the swimming pool, this restaurant proposes traditional French cuisine. Enjoy also a relaxing break at the bar or on the terrace.
Lunch: Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 14:30
Dinner: Monday to Sunday from 19:00 to 22:30
Le Club House - Offering a view on the golf, this restaurant proposes a French cuisine, serves lunch and light dishes. Enjoy also a relaxing break at the bar or on the terrace.
Open: Monday to Sunday from 8:00 to 19:00
Enjoy the leisure facilities the hotel offers: golf course (surcharge), golf practice (surcharge), exterior tennis court, boules, ping-pong (seasonal), outdoor and indoor playgrounds (games and video games), and a jogging track.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.