Please enter your travel dates.
Condo, 1 Bedroom, Terrace
- One Double Bed
Condo, 1 Bedroom - Room Only
- One Double Bed
Condo, 2 Bedrooms
- One King Bed
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms - Room Only
- One King Bed
Manilva hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Manilva, this hotel is close to La Duquesa Golf Course, Dona Julia Golf Club, and La Duquesa Castle. Local attractions also include Punta de Chullera Beach and Casares Costa Golf.
In addition to a restaurant, Aparthotel Pueblo El Goleto features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and refrigerators. Other amenities include microwaves and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Aparthotel Pueblo El Goleto provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Manilva hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace.
- Free garage parking
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Housekeeping - 3 days per week
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Standard TV service
Rincon del Goleto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Playground nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 8 AM to midnight during the summer, and from 10 AM to 10 PM during the winter. For those guests who arrive when the front desk is closed, please call to the contact phone number written next to the reception door.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 12
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 60 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 6 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.