Book your room at Hotel Puente Real
Please enter your travel dates.
Family fun at the shore
This Torremolinos hotel is located on the boardwalk, nestled on the beach a short distance from Los Alamos Beach, Bajondillo Beach, and Parador Malaga Golf Club. Also nearby are Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions and Costa del Sol Square.
At Hotel Puente Real, hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding, then dine onsite at Restaurante Buffet.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Puente Real
- At your hotel
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Hotel Puente Real with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, parasailing, and windsurfing.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Children's club (free)
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Number of floors - 9
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished lanai
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Restaurante Buffet - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pool Bar - This poolside bar serves brunch and light fare.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Beach badminton nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Dock nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Windsurfing on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Parasailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Banana boat on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Kite-surfing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel Puente Real
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive late at night must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.50 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year.