Availability: Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive
Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
This Torremolinos hotel is set on the beach a short distance from Los Alamos Beach, Bajondillo Beach, and Palace of Congresses and Exhibitions. Also nearby are Costa del Sol Square and Aqualand.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This hotel is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive hotel. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive provides a health club and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This all-inclusive hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a children's club, and an arcade/game room.
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 325
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1972
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $1.00 EUR /30 minutes surcharge )
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Theme Restaurant - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Riu Belplaya - All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.