Book your room at Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this Hakuraa Huraa resort, which is set on its own private beach.
Catch some rays on Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Room service during certain hours (limited menu)
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Number or type of beverages limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for:
- premium food items
- premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- bottled wine
- bottled liquor
- room service
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Snorkeling excursions
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite live performances
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Tennis lessons
- Tennis racquets
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Windsurfing equipment
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
At your hotel
Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- On private beach
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of buildings/towers - 86
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Full-service spa
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Malaafaiy Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nalha Falhu - This bar overlooks the ocean.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Windsurfing on site
Chavana Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
The fine print for Chaaya Lagoon Hakuraa Huraa All Inclusive
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 167
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 84 (from 2 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 184
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 92 (from 2 to 15 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 458 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 229 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 15 years old)
We should mention
Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Premium All Inclusive
Book a stay in a "Premium All Inclusive" rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- All standard "All Inclusive" inclusions
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- A bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- Complimentary in-room minibar (Canned Beer Only) refilled once daily
- Complimentary premium alcohol and premium cocktails served during the day
- Complimentary fresh juices and milk shakes served during the day
- Choice of 2 selected excursions
- Invitation to 2 special events organized by the Hotel
- A special dinner on the beach with the option on a mixed seafood grill and steak
- A 60 minute signature Balinese spa treatment
- A daily special turn down service with chocolate