Availability: Cocoa Island by COMO
Please enter your travel dates.
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Makunufushi resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Biyadoo Beach, Kandooma Beach, and Maafushi Reef. Local attractions also include Maafushi Harbor and Maafushi Mosque.
Catch some rays on Cocoa Island by COMO's private white sand beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy snorkeling.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, DVD players, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cocoa Island by COMO Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Cocoa Island by COMO, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 2002
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Plasma TV
Ufaa Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
COMO Shambhala Retreat has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Cocoa Island by COMO Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 200
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 200
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 150 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 250
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 125 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 250 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 125 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.