Book your room at Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
Villa, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Villa, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Beach ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
House, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Villa, 1 King Bed, Sea View, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Kandooma resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Kandooma Beach, Biyadoo Beach, and Maafushi Reef. Local attractions also include Maafushi Harbor and Maafushi Mosque.
Catch some rays on Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
At your hotel
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge). At Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives has designated areas for smoking.
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 160
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Full-service spa
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- iPod docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Kitchen - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Bokkuraa Coffee Club - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Kandooma Cafe - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pool Bar - This poolside bar serves brunch only.
The Deck - This rooftop bar overlooks the ocean.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Volleyball on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Water skiing on site
- Basketball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Beach yoga on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Kandooma Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 170
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 112 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 170
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 112 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 250
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 149 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 8 per person, per night
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 209 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 128 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: USD 36 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Children Stay and Eat Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category excluding the Overwater Villa, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 12 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 12 years old in Kandooma Cafe only