Please enter your travel dates.
Villa, 1 King Bed, Garden View
- One King Bed
Villa, 2 Single Beds, Beach View
- Two Single Beds
Villa, 1 King Bed, Beach View
- One King Bed
House, 1 King Bed, Sea View, Beachside
- One King Bed
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Kandooma resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as Kandooma Beach, Biyadoo Beach, and Maafushi Reef. Local attractions also include Maafushi Harbor and Maafushi Mosque.
Catch some rays on Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Guestrooms open to balconies with beach, sea or garden views and feature flat-screen televisions with premium satellite channels and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with cabanas (surcharge). At Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like snorkeling and scuba diving.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives has designated areas for smoking.
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 160
- Swimming pool - children's
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- CD player
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach view
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Water view
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the in the restaurant between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Kitchen - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Bokkuraa Coffee Club - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Kandooma Cafe - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Pool Bar - This poolside bar serves brunch, afternoon tea, and drinks.
The Deck - Overlooking the ocean, this rooftop bar serves appetizers and drinks.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sports center on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Fishing nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Banana boat on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing on site
- Swimming on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Basketball on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Beach yoga on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Kandooma Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Garden view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 45 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The speedboat schedule is limited so guests planning to arrive after midnight are advised to book an overnight stay in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the next day.
Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 154
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 124 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 154
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 124 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 220
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 164 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 209 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 128 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 31 per person (approximately)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 13 per hour, per child
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Children Stay and Eat Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category excluding the Overwater Villa, for travel anytime, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 12 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 12 years old in Kandooma Cafe only