Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One Double Bed
Villa Suite, Beachside
- One Double Bed
Villa, Beachside (semi detached)
- One King Bed
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Ocean adventures await at this resort, which is on an island and set on its own private white sand beach within easy reach of scuba diving.
Catch some rays on Medhufushi Island Resort's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, DVD players, and safes.
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Medhufushi Island Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like surfing/boogie boarding and snorkeling.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Poolside bar
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Furnished patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Malafaiy - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Alfresco - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Boating on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Banana boat on site
- Kite-surfing on site
Medhufushi Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ocean view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 40 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 9 AM and 3 PM. Guests arriving or departing outside of these hours are advised to book a local hotel room in Male or Hulhumale.
Luggage in excess of 20 kg/person may incur a fee, payable to the seaplane company during flight check-in. Guests must pay the seaplane fee at checkout.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 65 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 153
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 79 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 410 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 205 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 5.00 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airplane or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive rate category for travel beginning November 1, 2012 and receive the following:
- Lunch and dinner served at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea/coffee with snacks served at the a la carte restaurant
- Bottled water and drinks served by the glass between 10 AM and midnight (soft drinks, beer, house wine and house pouring spirits)
- 2 excursions (Island Hopping and Sunset Fishing) per person/stay