Availability: Nika Island Resort
Villa, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, OverwaterMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Villa, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Villa, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Posh beach resort with a full-service spa
This Kudafolhudhoo resort is located on the waterfront, nestled on the beach a short distance from Kudafolhudhoo Harbor, Mathiveri Harbor, and Mathiveri Ferry Terminal. Nearby attractions also include Sunset Beach.
At Nika Island Resort, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nika Island Resort Amenities
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Nika Island Resort like a marina and a fitness center.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers a steam room and a garden.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Beach bar
- Room service
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Year Built 1985
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
Main Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat tours on site
Lotus Nika Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, and sports massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Nika Island Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 25 minutes away via seaplane. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 4 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Air Taxi between 6 AM and 3:30 PM. Guests arriving after 3.30 PM or scheduled for international flights departing before 09:30 AM are advised to book a local hotel room in Male until services resume.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 148.50
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 74.25 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 148.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 74.25 (from 1 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 410 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 205 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.