Please enter your travel dates.
House 2 bedrooms 5-6 VIP
- One Double Bed
House 3 bedrooms 7-8 VIP
- One Double Bed
4-star family-friendly residence in Mallemort with 2 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly residence is located on a lake, close to Golf de Pont-Royal. Area attractions also include Labyrinths Giants.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Pierre & VacancesVillage Club Pont Royal en Provence features 4 restaurants, a golf course, and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Pierre & VacancesVillage Club Pont Royal en Provence features a golf course, a complimentary water park, and 2 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the residence's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
12 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly residence also offers a children's pool, spa services, and a children's club. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel.
- Swimming pool - children's
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 681
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Creche (nursery)
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Beauty services
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Children's club
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Covered parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Furnished balcony
- Cooking facilities
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Les Tilleuls - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy the facilities at the waterpark with a lazy river. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The main reception, located at the Pont Royal House, is open Sunday-Friday, 7 AM – 10 PM, and Saturday, 24 hours; other periods Sunday - Friday, 8 AM - 8 PM, Saturday 8 AM - 10 PM. Guests planning to arrive after the reception is closed must notify the residence in advance using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6.00 per person, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Children's club fee: EUR 160.00 per stay, per child (up to 18 years old)
- Supervised childcare/activities fee: EUR 160.00 per stay, per child (up to 18 years old)
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week