Availability: Hotel Playas del Rey
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool, in Calvia (Santa Ponsa)
By the sea
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Calvia (Santa Ponsa), close to the beach, Port of Adriano, Western Water Park, and Poniente Golf Club. Area attractions also include Palma Nova Beach and Marineland Mallorca.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Playas del Rey features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies with city, beach or pool views and feature beds with pillowtop mattresses and LCD televisions with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Playas del Rey Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2011.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of floors - 5
- Free parking nearby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1995
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning in the dining room.
Energia - This poolside fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Hotel Playas del Rey Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.