Ratings based on 9 Verified Reviews

They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
4.4 out of 5
89% of guests recommend
4.7 Room cleanliness
4.2 Service & staff
4.3 Room comfort
4.3 Hotel condition
They paid and stayed.
We double-checked.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Summer break Andratx

Posted Jul 23, 2014
Good hotel very relaxing place to stay. Very busy during our stay in July & a few more sun beds required.If you plan to do activities in the morning & return in the afternoon to relax by the pool you may struggle to get a sun bed. Also pool bar very busy over lunch.
4 out of 5
Recommended
for Families
by A verified traveler from uk

Good hotel and close to the Port and shops

Posted Jul 20, 2014
Pros: No everything was good
Cons: To have a separate shower not one in the bath.The doors to the rooms as you left did seem to make quite a noise.
Location: The hotel has an indoor and outdoor pools for children and adults in a very nice setting. There is a tennis court and a children's play area.
I have just stayed with my son and husband for a week. The hotel is easy to locate and there is ample parking. The facilities at the hotel are good.We had accomodation overlooking the pool area with a small terrace and everything was clean and tidy.we thought the facilities were excellent.There was a nice area to sit next to the pool with a very attentive life guard making sure that everyone was safe . The food at the small pool bar was good and the restuarant food at the hotel was good in the evening and the breakfast was well worth the money.The nice part about the hotel was the pool area and the closeness to the Port and the lovely restuarants.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Couples
by A verified traveler

good hotel in an excellent resort

Posted May 15, 2014
Pros: The Mon Port is a very comfortable hotel. The staff are excellent and the facilities are very good. The background music needs improving.
Cons: the music in the public rooms
Location: walking, cycling, lazing about . 20 minutes from Palma. Close to Andratx town. Lots of good eating places.
Port Andratx is a lovely area with many bars and restaurants. quite up market but not glitzy. Fabulous boats in the port and good walking..
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Everyone
by A verified traveler

Beautiful area not too far from the port

Posted Oct 13, 2013
Fantastic time, beautiful area. Not far from the airport, staff very friendly and helpful.
5 out of 5
Recommended
for Families
by A verified traveler

Lovely repeat vacation

Posted Aug 16, 2013 on Hotels.com
We have stayed at the Mon Port several times and always enjoy ourselves.
4 out of 5
Recommended
by Lea from London

great place

Posted Jul 14, 2013 on Hotels.com
No complaints would go back there no hesitation...
3 out of 5
by A verified traveler from UK

Disappointing.

Posted Oct 25, 2012
Pros: Hotel was clean and gardens nicely kept.
Cons: The rude and unpleasant staff members.
Location: Fantastic location, couldn't be better.
Sadly some of the staff let the hotel down. Particularly the reception staff who said as 90% of their guests are Germans, things are geared towards them! What about the other 10%, don't we deserve a nice holiday??? For example, the lack of trekking maps in English. Had one in English and ten in German. No offer to improve this situation, just a shrug. Well I'm not German so that didn't help me one bit. The rude little man who was on reception for the early morning 0630 breadfast (day of departure). Rude, unhelpful and he stank. Not a good image for your hotel and a very unpleasant note to leave on.
5 out of 5
Recommended
by A verified traveler

This traveler left a rating score only Posted Apr 15, 2012 on Hotels.com
5 out of 5
Recommended
by A verified traveler from PLYMOUTH

Fab hotel

Posted Oct 28, 2010 on Hotels.com
Our second stay within two months....says it all.. Very accomodating staff, lovely surroundings and an excellent location. The Port is within walking distance where there are Restuarants and shops but all very nice and upmarket. Breakfast in the hotel is wonderful, my only one reservation is that the Snack Bar beside the Pool menu is fine but the food itself is poor for this star hotel. No complaints in all and have booked to go back next year.