Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- Two Twin and One Sofa Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Single Bed
- Single Occupancy
In the heart of Malmö with unique terraces!
In the city center
Located in the citycenter of Malmö. The pedestrian street begins outside the doors with the best shopping area and attractions. Lilla Torg with restaurants and Malmö Centralstation a few minuts walk from here.
Bar & Restaurant
At Grand Hotel Garden you can enjoy the best breakfast buffet of Malmö. In our Bar and Restaurant you can get something pleasant to drink or eat from our delicious evening buffet.
The hotel is non-smoking and offers free WIFI-access. The rooms have a great view of our garden or over the city. Free access to our sauna and fitness facilities at Forum.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Grand Hotel Garden is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 4
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 80
- Year Built 1950
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 861
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- City view
- Garden view
Breakfast buffet is included in the price. Our Bar & Restaurant is open tuesday-saturday and offers something pleasant to drink or eat.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: SEK 200 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.