Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, Shared Bathroom - EXCLUDING sheets,towels,cleaning. Non-Re
- Two Beds
Family Room, Shared Bathroom - EXCLUDING sheets,towels,cleaning. Non-Re
- Quadruple Occupancy
Twin Room - INCLUDING bed,towels,cleaning. Non-Refun
- Two Single Beds
Hotel & Hostel in the heart of Malmö
In city center
Situated in the city center, this hotel & hostel is close to shopping streets, restaurants and parks. The Triangeln station with domestic trains and trains to CPH is only a short walk away.
STF Malmö City - Hotel & Hostel provides complimentary WIFI, a nice terrace, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk.
Hotel and Hostel
The Hotel offers single or double rooms with WC/shower and TV. Breakfast and daily cleaning is included.
The Hostel offers single rooms and 2-4 bed rooms with shower and toilet in the corridor.
Accommodation is in 1-6 bedded rooms and facililties include a self-catering kitchen, a TV-room and an outdoor terrace.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared/communal kitchen
- City view
- Courtyard view
A breakfast buffet is served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the reception is closed from noon to 1 PM and after 7 PM daily. Guests planning to arrive later than 7 PM should contact the hotel to inform about their estimated time of arrival. Contact information is provided on the confirmation e-mail received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: SEK 75 for adults and SEK 35 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.