Book your room at Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - BB Non Refundable
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
Standard Room (Inland View) - Room Only
- 1 double
Standard Room, Sea View - Room Only
- 1 double
Superior Room, Sea View, Balcony - Room Only
- 1 double
4-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
This St. Paul's Bay resort is located in the city center and set on its own private man-made beach, a short distance from Bugibba Beach, Salina National Park, and The Malta Classic Car Collection. Also nearby are Bugibba Square and Malta National Aquarium.
Spend the day catching some rays at Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa's private beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 4 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa
Guests can book rooms at Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
- The Overview
Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the man-made beach. At Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa you can cool off in one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining options at the resort include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2011.
Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- On private beach
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swim-up bar
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Children's club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Poolside bar
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Health club
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Private beach - direct access
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Year Built 1968
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Individually furnished
- The Eats
Menhir Restaurant - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe Delos - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Vintage Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Batubulan - This family restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club are featured at the resort. 4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Water skiing on site
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Mind and Body
Myoka Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Dolmen Resort Hotel & Spa
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.60 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 2.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- In-room safe fee: EUR 11 per stay
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Full and Half Board Rates
Book a stay in a Full Board or Half Board rate plan for travel November 1, 2013 or later and receive unlimited local house wine, soft drinks, and mineral water during meals.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.
All Inclusive Promotion
Book a minimum 5-night stay in an "All Inclusive" rate category and receive the following:
- Daily breakfast at the Menhir Restaurant from 7:30 AM to 10 AM
- Daily buffet lunch at the Menhir Restaurant from 12:30 PM till 2 PM (house/local beverages and soft drinks included)
- Daily afternoon tea, cakes, and sandwiches at the Café Delos from 3 PM to 5 PM
- Daily buffet dinner at the Menhir Restaurant from 6:30 PM to 9:15 PM (house/local beverages and soft drinks included)