Availability: Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Sea View
- One Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
- Two Twin Beds
Located in bustling St. Julians overlooking the picturesque St. Georges Bay.
In The Heart of Malta
Steeped in history and surrounded by sparkling blue waters, the Marina Hotel provides a great base from where to kick-start your island adventure. Open your eyes to the heart of the Mediterranean and Enjoy.
Let the Fun Begin
In addition to 5 restaurants, Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a nightclub.
Your Restful Retreat
Decorated in a soft palette of suble colours, each room provides an excellent variety of facilities including a private balcony overlooking the bay, satellite television and free WIFI.
Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort Amenities
This St. Julian's hotel has its very own private beach. In addition to a full-service spa, Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a nightclub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 5
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Welcome amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort has 5 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Banana boat on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 5 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.