Availability: Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas
Manali resort with 2 spa tubs
Situated in Manali, this spa resort is close to Tibetan Monastary, Hadimba Temple, and Vashist Springs. Nearby attractions also include Manu Temple.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas Amenities
Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas features a full-service spa, 2 spa tubs, an indoor pool, and a health club. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly resort also offers a nightclub, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Conference center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Billiards or pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub only
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
D Jong - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Kibber - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Cafe Jardin - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Volleyball on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
TVA has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2200 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between INR 400 and INR 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2000 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.