Availability: The River Crescent Resort
Deluxe Room (Chancellor)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Manali hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Manali, this hotel is close to Tibetan Monastary, Hadimba Temple, and Vashist Springs. Local attractions also include Manu Temple and Shiva Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, The River Crescent Resort features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The River Crescent Resort Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Manali hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Earth N Planet - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
The River Crescent Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.