Availability: Wyndham Garden Manassas
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Manassas eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Manassas, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Manassas National Battlefield Park, Bull Run Regional Park, and Splash Down Water Park. Local attractions also include Sunnybrook Golf and Prince William Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Wyndham Garden Manassas features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wyndham Garden Manassas Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Wyndham Garden Manassas provides an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Wyndham Garden Manassas is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1973
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Applegates - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Wyndham Garden Manassas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.