Availability: Hôtel de la Digue
Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel with a restaurant
Situated by the sea, this hotel is close to Alligator Bay, Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, and Le Moulin de Moidrey. Area attractions also include Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de la Digue features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks. Other amenities include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de la Digue Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel de la Digue has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant de La Digue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Hôtel de la Digue Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you plan to bring a vehicle, please contact the hotel 3 days in advance of arrival for parking instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.