Book your room at Hôtel de la Digue
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Triple Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Quadruple Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel with a restaurant
Situated by the sea, this hotel is close to Alligator Bay, Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, and Le Moulin de Moidrey. Area attractions also include Museum of the Bay of Mont Saint-Michel.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de la Digue features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks. Other amenities include hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hôtel de la Digue has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Free! Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Free! Free local calls
- Free! Free long-distance calls
- Free! Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant de La Digue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
The fine print for Hôtel de la Digue
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you plan to bring a vehicle, please contact the hotel 3 days in advance of arrival for parking instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.