Availability: Hôtel de la Digue
Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Triple Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel with a restaurant
Situated by the sea, this hotel is close to Alligator Bay, Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, and Le Moulin de Moidrey. Regional attractions also include St. Gervais Basilica and Dol Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de la Digue features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or river views and feature deep soaking bathtubs. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and speakerphones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel de la Digue Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. This Le Mont-Saint-Michel hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hôtel de la Digue is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free long-distance calls
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- City view
- Window opens
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- River view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the dining room between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant de La Digue - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Running track/path on site
- Bird watching nearby
Hôtel de la Digue Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you plan to bring a vehicle, please contact the hotel 3 days in advance of arrival for parking instructions. Contact information is provided on the confirmation email received after booking via this website.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.