Book your room at Le Relais Saint Michel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room - Nonrefundable
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Nonrefundable
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Hotel with views 0.9 km from Mont Saint Michel
Mont Saint Michel
This Mont-Saint-Michel hotel by the sea is 0.5 miles (0.9 kilometers) from Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel and Mont St. Michel, the one-time island sought by religious pilgrims for centuries.
Dining with views
Le Relais Saint Michel includes a piano, a gift shop, and a restaurant with terrace dining and panoramic views of Mont Saint Michel. Room service is available during limited hours.
Balconies with views
Guestrooms at Le Relais Saint Michel offer furnished balconies with panoramic views of Mont Saint Michel. LCD televisions include satellite channels. Newspapers and wireless Internet access are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Relais Saint Michel
- At your hotel
Le Relais Saint Michel features a restaurant with panoramic views of Mont Saint Michel, while the hotel itself offers views of the sea and the salt flats. The restaurant offers a continental breakfast (surcharge), and room service is available during limited hours. This hotel also offers a piano bar, scenic terraces, and floral gardens. A gift shop is on site, and the front desk, which has a safe-deposit box, is open 24 hours a day. For the business traveler, Le Relais Saint Michel features exhibit space and several small meeting rooms, as well as audiovisual equipment and technology support staff. A complimentary area shuttle is also available.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Snack bar/deli
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Security guard
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Year Built 1996
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- In your room
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Free international calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Day bed
- Eat and drink
Le Relais Saint Michel - a beachfront, fine-dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Featuring panoramic views and terraces with unobstructed views of Mont Saint Michel. Reservations required during summer.
Room Service - Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Le Relais Saint Michel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact the hotel 3 days in advance to make check-in and parking arrangements.
Cribs are complimentary for babies ages 0 - 3 years old and extra beds for children 3 - 12 years old, subject to availability. Guests must contact the hotel prior to arrival to confirm the availability of cribs and extra beds. There are no room charges for children under 3 years old if their parents provide their own crib/infant bed.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.32 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per night (maximum EUR 8 per stay)
- We Should Mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.