Availability: Courtyard Marriott Grappone
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Concord eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Concord, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Walker-Woodman House, Christa McAuliffe Planetarium, and New Hampshire State House. Nearby attractions also include Capitol Center for the Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Marriott Grappone features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Marriott Grappone Amenities
Courtyard Marriott Grappone features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard Marriott Grappone is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Marriott Grappone has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard Marriott Grappone Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through New Hampshire Sustainable Lodging & Restaurant Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.