Book your room at Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Please enter your travel dates.
Striking contemporary hotel with indoor pool
In city centre
This hotel is housed in the first 23 floors of the striking 47-storey steel and glass Beetham Tower, and is located in the centre of the lively city of Manchester.
The hotel features a 20-metre heated indoor pool complete with underwater viewing panels, and onsite spa facilities include beauty treatments, a sauna and a jetted tub.
Guestrooms are all non-smoking
Hilton Manchester Deansgate's guestrooms are characterised by muted tones, modern furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows with city view; all rooms are non smoking and include plasma-screen televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- The Overview
As well as a 20-metre heated indoor pool with underwater viewing panels and an adjacent jetted tub, the Hilton Manchester Deansgate houses three spa rooms offering massage and beauty treatments, a sauna and a gym. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby, and the Executive Lounge offers computers and complimentary wireless Internet access to guests staying in Executive guestrooms.
Staff at the front desk are on hand to provide around-the-clock room service, and to advise on local sights and attractions. Other amenities include laundry facilities, dry-cleaning services and express check-in/out.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 279
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 23
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- The Room
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- The Eats
Podium Restaurant, Bar and Lounge - Serves modern English cooking in a smart, contemporary setting.
Cloud 23 - Informal bar located on the 23rd floor, offering a wide range of drinks served against a backdrop of panoramic views across Manchester. No children allowed.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Mind and Body
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 6 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room