Please enter your travel dates.
Standard - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One Double and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Two Single Beds Non-Smoking - Advance Purchase
- Two Single Beds
One Double Bed Accessible - Advance Purchase
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly hotel in Manchester (Gorton) near Whitworth Art Gallery
This family-friendly hotel is located in Manchester (Gorton), close to Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium, Whitworth Art Gallery, and Manchester Museum. Local attractions also include City of Manchester Stadium and University of Manchester.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Manchester East features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a business center.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include signature bedding. Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 97
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business center
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1999
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through GenGreen Bronze thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.