Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Manchester hotel in Gorton with free breakfast
Located in Gorton, this hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from The Monastery and 3 mi (4.8 km) from City of Manchester Stadium. Victoria Baths and Etihad Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and a meeting room. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 97 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Guests will also find pillow menus, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Manchester hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 97
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1999
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Pillow menu
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 0.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 0.00 per stay
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Manchester East
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
- Manchester East Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Hotel Manchester
- Holiday Inn Manchester
- Manchester Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.