Availability: Holiday Inn Express Manchester East
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Two Single Beds Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Manchester (Gorton)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Manchester (Gorton), close to Belle Vue Greyhound Stadium, Whitworth Art Gallery, and Manchester Museum. Local attractions also include City of Manchester Stadium and University of Manchester.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Manchester East features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a business center.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Half board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1999
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through GenGreen Bronze thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.