Availability: Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
Stylish City Centre Hotel near Bridgewater Hall and Manchester Central
In City Centre
This newly refurbished hotel is located in the heart of Manchester, walking distance from Bridgewater Hall, Deansgate Locks, and Manchester Central. Also nearby are Manchester Palace Theatre and Manchester Art
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Manchester features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include laundry facilities and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, direct-dial phones, and clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and currency exchange.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- City view
Jurys Inn Manchester has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.