Availability: Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Stylish City Centre Hotel near Bridgewater Hall and Manchester Central
In City Centre
This newly refurbished hotel is located in the heart of Manchester, walking distance from Bridgewater Hall, Deansgate Locks, and Manchester Central. Also nearby are Manchester Palace Theatre and Manchester Art
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Manchester features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include laundry facilities and free wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, direct-dial phones, and clock radios.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of 3 meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and currency exchange.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 265
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $7.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $7.00 GBP / per 24-hour period )
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
Jurys Inn Manchester has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Jurys Inn Manchester City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.