Availability: Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Altrincham with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in Altrincham, this spa hotel is close to Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate. Area attractions also include Wythenshawe Hall and Northenden Golf Course.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 2400 square feet (223 square meters) include a conference center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 223
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2400
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Source Grill - This restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Players Bar Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Marriott Day Spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.