Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Central Manchester hotel short walk from Opera House
Next to Spinningfields
On the banks of the River Irwell, this Manchester hotel is next to the Spinningfields financial/retail development and 0.4 km from the Opera House. The Manchester United Football Stadium is 4 km away.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert occupies a handsomely renovated 19th-century warehouse. The brasserie-style V&A Restaurant serves breakfast and dinner, complemented by river views.
Guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive bedding, LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access, and coffee/tea makers. Original architectural elements include exposed-brick walls and oak beams.
This riverside hotel is across from Granada Television Studios and adjacent to the Spinningfields office, retail, dining, and residential development. The Museum of Science and Industry, People's History Museum, and Manchester Opera House are among the many attractions within 0.4 km (0.3 mi).
Overlooking the River Irwell, the V&A Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and à la carte dinner. The V&A Bar opens to a seasonal terrace with river views. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Guests have use of a partner property's indoor pool.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel also offers a business center with 9 meeting/conference rooms, concierge services, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) in public areas. The hotel is smoke-free, except for 14 dedicated smoking guestrooms, located entirely on the second floor.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5369
- Business services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 499
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Water view
- City view
- River view
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has a restaurant and bar. 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.