Availability: Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa, in Bolton (Blackrod)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Bolton (Blackrod), close to Reebok Stadium. Area attractions also include Wigan Pier and JJB Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
10 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Club Bar - This sports bar serves light fare only. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Mercure Bolton Georgian House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged per night plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.